Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Illamasqua!

Hurray!
Going to Dublin in a few days which means I get to go to Illamasqua!
EEEEEEEK!
Hmm, I really should finish off with the Dystoia collection and get the pink quad.
Hmm though as pink can make me look a bit washed out but perhaps that will be the look I am going for!
Or, I can be truthful and just admit that I want it.
=)
The girls at the counter are soooo lovely and very helpful. Most counters bar MAC tend to try to shoo me away or assume I'm buying for my girlfriend (come onnnn!) so it's nice not to be rushed or ignored.
I really adore Illamasqua as a brand too as they tend to give great feedback to customers and are genuinely excited about the products.
To be honest, if I worked at an Illamasqua counter, I'd probably have to be forced to leave every day!
Can't wait to see the new look website that will apparently be more interactive and have more accurate swatches!
I INSIST you check it out:
www.illamasqua.com

Getting into MAC too to pick up some supplies, including some Pro palettes and maybe a lipgloss or 2 (or 8!).
I've run out of Foolishly Fab again and I love that, it smells so good! Also purple in any shade really works for me especially in lighter tones.
So amazing.

Malachi Marx's book will be shipping in early December too, which is very good to know as I'm quite interested in reading it.
However, I may have to buy it as an e-book as it doesn't look like the site posts internationally.
Bah!

Adam Lambert has been filming a video for his single "For Your Entertainment" I believe which should be great, he's so great visually that I expect big things from any of his work!
Can't wait to get his album of the same name on the 23rd, which is the same day GaGa's "The Fame Monster" comes out.
Big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment